Date(s) - 08/06/2018
09:00 - 17:00
Kategorier Inga Kategorier
- 2500kr Ex.moms
- Ladda ner PDF
Expectations (placebo, nocebo) and the relationship between the therapist and the patient. New perspectives from the fi eld of neuroscience.
AIM OF THE SEMINAR
1) Introduce the recent acquisitions of social neurosciences in the context of the therapist / patient relationship.
2) Describe the fundamental stages of this complex social interaction, that is; feeling sick, seeking relief, meeting the
therapist and receiving the therapy.
3) Describe in detail the last stage (receiving therapy), and how the psychological component such as a positive expectation (the placebo effect) plays a fundamental role in any type of therapy.
4) Introduce the concept of nocebo effect, which is related to poor communication or a general poor relationship between the
the therapist and the patient.
5) Describe the main implications this knowledge has for clinical work generally. What you can learn from this knowledge to become a better listener, a better clinician, resulting in improved clinical outcomes when helping/treating your patients.
Lämna en kommentar
Du måste vara inloggad för att skriva en kommentar